Partner & Product Marketing Manager
Remote, USA /
PointClickCare – Marketing /
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Product Marketing, the Partner and Product Marketing Manager at PointClickCare is a primary representative from the Marketing team who is the accountable lead for for the Partner Marketplace and go-to-market launch planning and execution for various products within the Senior Care business. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the Partner Marketplace GTM strategy and work directly with internal teams as well as partners to develop and deliver marketing programs that acquire new customers, as well as retain and grow existing customers. In addition, you will be the customer-facing subject matter expert responsible for understanding how they relate to customer needs and buying criteria, developing marketing and sales enablement assets and tools to transfer that knowledge to the sales channel, and supporting prospect education and lead generation/nurture programs.
Fundamental to this role is your ability to collaborate cross-functionally (Partnerships, Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, and others). It is a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Develop and execute best-in-class marketing plans with key partners, when appropriate, that effectively drive awareness and adoption of partner solutions
- Lead product introduction/launch planning including development and measurement of KPIs
- Work closely with partner leaders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives
- Develop product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with the buying audience and produce the source messaging blueprint or positioning guide, working closely with top partners when appropriate
- Create innovative programs to scale efforts
- Collaborate with marketing peers to drive development of a variety of content including sales decks, solution sheets, customer references, thought leadership and campaign assets
- Product launch - support the launch of new products and releases, defining product positioning, unique sales propositions as well as scoping and creating the required tools and collateral.
- Create a competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against similar offerings from other organizations.
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of PointClickCare’s solutions.
- Market intelligence/customer insight – be the expert on our customers, how/why they buy and their buying criteria, regulatory considerations, etc., with particular focus on different segment demands.
- Collaborate with the sales team in complex sales situations. Proactively communicate to sales with clear value propositions, messaging, and tools to leverage in sales scenarios.
- Publicly convey product and market strengths via blogs, presentations, and webinars.
- Provide guidance to marketing teams on themes for programs and events, ensuring they are equipped with content to deliver to customers/prospects.
- Polished professional with an enthusiastic attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments, with an ability to adapt to change.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted, measured marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion and metrics.
- Bachelor degree; advanced degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience desirable
- 4-6 years in product marketing experience and at least 1 year of partner management or partner marketing
- Experience with Product Management and/or Product Marketing principles such as Practical Product Management or Pragmatic Marketing. Certification in Pragmatic Marketing or SiriusDecisions Product marketing a plus.
- Experience with healthcare technology or B2B SaaS preferred
- Industry experience in the segment a definite asset
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, from writing collateral and web copy to presentations that deliver business concepts and moderately technical concepts to a diverse audience-base
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, decision making, and organization skills
- A “roll up the sleeves” attitude; a self-starting orientation with the intense drive to “make things happen"
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.