Technical Account Manager
Customer Success Management
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
This position is open to both Head Office, Mississauga office and USA Remote candidates.
Reporting to the Director, Account Management, the Technical Account Manager is a trusted business adviser that is responsible for providing premier service to customers through PointClickCare's Technical Account Management (TAM) program. Through this program, they are responsible for managing the technical health of their customers through exemplary service delivery, planning and execution.
· Providing an excellent customer experience for assigned accounts by anticipating, identifying and resolving issues
· Providing answers to customer inquiries and managing a diverse and complex scope of support issues that go beyond help desk questions
· Managing customer incidents/issues through to full resolution
· Ensuring issues and questions identified in preview are addressed to customers’ satisfaction
· Serving as an escalation point for customers during implementation and on high priority support cases
· Execute database refresh and custom data service requests for subscribed customers
· Establishing and maintaining relationships internally with implementation, account management, customer support and product teams and externally with key customer contacts
· Communicating regularly with customers to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs
· Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
· Maintaining CRM and other relevant customer account information
· Developing action plans in collaboration with the Account Manager
· Removing roadblocks toward achieving customer-specific action plans
· Coordinating cross-departmental resources where deemed necessary to remove roadblocks on issues
· Providing customer feedback and potential opportunities to relevant internal groups
· Prioritizing customer requests in conjunction with the Product group
· Travelling to assigned TAM accounts within their portfolio and providing on-site assistance to resolve issues as required
· Minimum of 3-5 years in a customer-facing technical support role
· Experience dealing with large customers and complex support issues
· Strong customer orientation and service skills
· Proven ability to build rapport, trust and respect with customer contacts
· Ability to handle difficult conversations with tact and effectiveness
· Ability to prioritize issues based on customer needs and internal objectives
· Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure
· Strong project and organizational skills
· Ability to influence, coordinate and interact with multiple parties internally and externally
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.