Android SDK Engineer
San Jose, Ca or Shenzhen, CN
Polarr is looking for an Android SDK Engineer who's familiar with building image-related SDK.
• Minimum of 4+ years of Android development and architecture experience.
• Experience in understanding code bases, including SDK / API design techniques.
• Experience with Java and C++ and related frameworks.
• Experience with Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices.
• Experience debugging system issues across languages.
• Familiarity with unit testing.
• Ability to work with incomplete requirements and to juggle multiple priorities.
• Experience with OpenGL and Vulkan. (a plus)
• Familiar with OpenCV and RenderScript. (a plus)
• Conduct full technical discovery, identify technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios and help architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
• Take full responsibility for the technical aspects including product and solution design, proof-of-concept work, SDK development and on-site integration support.
• Debug app wide integration issues across Java and C++.
• Improve app wide performance and efficiency.
• Passionate for quality and close attention to details.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin (other language is a plus).
• Flexible to travel up to 20% of work hours.
You can find more about how it is like to work at Polarr with additional resources such as perks and remote policies at our careers page.