Content Marketing Associate
San Francisco, CA or Remote
Who we are
Poll Everywhere turns the average presentation into a two-way conversation with the audience, using mobile phones and slideware integrations. We’re proud of the fact that we are self-funded, profitable from day one, and thriving. Over 60% of the Fortune 1000 use Poll Everywhere, and millions of presenters, educators, and corporate learning professionals use our product globally.
Who you’ll be
You’ll be responsible for managing our content presence across the blog, app, and marketing site. Set goals and metrics with assistance from our top-notch marketing and analytics team, then go after them with high quality content execution.
What you’ll do
You'll be responsible for creating engaging content to educate, inform and convert our target audience. You will have a creative eye and the ability to produce quality content at a fast pace.
- Produce a wide range of content (blog, landing pages, website, in-app, longform, email).
- Manage and execute our blog calendar in alignment with marketing strategy and goals.
- Understand, track, and analyze KPIs for content: views, CTRs, opens, leads, etc.
- Manage our social media channels and build & execute a multi-channel content calendar.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to support product launches, ongoing campaigns, and events.
- Connect with online influencer groups, websites and strategic partners to build co-marketing initiatives.
- 2+ years SaaS marketing experience
- Strong creative business writing, ability to provide samples
- A critical eye for good relevant blog posts and articles on certain subject matter
- A basic understanding of SEO
- Experience with Wordpress
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits available
- Stock options negotiable
- A bunch of office perks
Keep applications brief; we want small resumes with relevant experience. Be prepared to defend any laundry lists of skills. Short but super-personalized cover letters are welcome and always read!
Principals only, please. We aren't using contingency staffing agencies at the moment. Poll Everywhere is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.