Sales Development Representative
Remote, USA /
Who You Are:
You are a highly motivated Sales Professional looking to have an immediate impact on the systems, processes and technology of markets that are often called the engine of the US economy. You have 1+ years of sales or business development experience under your belt and are excited to join an experienced team of leaders that value excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity to create value for our customers.
You are eager to play an essential role in generating new business opportunities for Polly and be on the forefront of our customer facing team. You have experience being the first point of contact of sales efforts, and have a track record of proven success in creating interest, generating demand and developing relationships with contacts and prospective customers.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today & let’s start the conversation!
What You’ll Do:
- Make outbound calls and emails to C-Levels, VPs and other decision makers to communicate the Polly value propositions
- Develop relationships with high value prospects to understand their business needs
- Qualify leads based on specific criteria and convert them into qualified opportunities
- Work closely with the sales team to design and execute strategic customer engagement initiatives
- Generate new business opportunities and own the entire top of funnel pipeline
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly business development objectives
- Diligently update Salesforce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow ups
- Understand the product inside and out to become a trusted advisor to our customers and prospective customers
What You Have:
- 1+ years of sales or business development experience. Bonus for phone-based selling roles as part of a SaaS or B2B company.
- Recent graduate that is driven, eager to learn and thrives in fast-paced, mission-oriented environments in lieu of professional experience.
- Highly motivated, resilient and a tenacious passion for winning
- Experience or interest in managing the top of funnel sales pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable communicating and interacting with C-Level executives and decision makers via phone and email
- An eagerness, willingness and ability to learn about mortgage capital markets and Polly’s software offerings
- An entrepreneurial attitude with a strong desire to be an early and integral piece of a fast growing start-up
Why Join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- You will have an impact on the design, architecture and implementation of markets that are often called the engine of US economy
- We value drive for excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity
- You will work with both government backed and industry leading companies to create a digital pipeline that facilitates real time trading of loans
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote environment
Polly was founded in 2019 by a seasoned team of technology and mortgage experts. We are transforming the mortgage industry by automating and streamlining the mortgage transaction lifecycle through data science and machine learning. Lenders and other mortgage stakeholders trust us to optimize performance by automating manual workflows, improving loan profitability, and yielding actionable insights through our next generation BI analytics layer. Polly is backed by prominent Silicon Valley venture firms including 8VC, Meritech, Menlo Ventures, Khosla, Base10, NYCA, Fifth Wall, and Conversion Capital.
Polly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, disability status, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.