3D Printing Resin Sales Representative
Business Development /
polySpectra is an advanced materials company with the mission to transform 3D printers from a prototyping aid into a viable manufacturing technology. We see a world where every designer, inventor, and engineer can quickly and affordably make their ideas real with digital manufacturing. polySpectra has developed best-in-class polymers that enable rapid additive manufacturing of production parts across many verticals - including medical, aerospace, automotive, and consumer products.
polySpectra is seeking a Sales Representative to assume primary responsibility for lead generation and closing of sales of COR Alpha - a new class of 3D printing photopolymer resin that produces high performance parts with excellent mechanical, thermal and chemical resistance properties. They will work closely with the executives, technical experts, cross-functional leaders and customers to facilitate communication for successful execution of sales. They will be the champion of products and the face of polySpectra outside the company.
This role requires a motivated individual who can think and act as a leader for a high-growth, innovative, new business. They will own the full strategic and financial business case for the resin category and will work to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met each quarter. This includes managing the product’s entire lifecycle through their work:
· Generate leads, make sales presentations, engage prospects, receive orders, and convert into revenue
· Evangelize strong value proposition of polySpectra COR technology to prospects
· Identify customer needs, problems to be solved, solutions to be provided
· Develop sales tools, collateral, and marketing materials
· Prepare quotes, answer customer questions and negotiate deliverables
· Ensure on-time delivery of quality products to customers
· Maintain records of customer communications in CRM
· Meet/exceed sales goals each quarter
· Evaluate opportunities to expand presence of polySpectra at existing customers
· Help marketing efforts that support the company's overall strategy and goals
- BS in a relevant field (e.g., Science, Engineering, Business, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience in DLP or SLA resins sales dealing directly with engineers and product developers
- Good understanding of sales process and dynamics
- Knowledge of the 3D printing landscape required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented while also able to get the big picture
- Collaborative attitude, teamwork, and great interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to work in fast paced environment of a Bay Area startup
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 25% of the time
polySpectra is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). It is our policy to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity in our workforce and recognize that inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.