Head of Communication/PR
Remote (NYC) /
Polywork is building a new kind of professional social network. Whereas traditional professional networks focus on labelling you with just a job title, Polywork enables people to share what they actually do in a timeline.
Check out a quick read from our CEO and Founder, Peter Johnston, on Why We Started Polywork and see what our users are saying about us here!
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with our Founder & CEO to create and define the new category of ‘polywork’ - a new and exciting way for people to realize their full potential.
- Design our PR and Comms strategy working closely with our Founder & CEO and leadership team to define the new category of ‘polywork’.
- Be responsible for leading the creative, strategic planning, and execution of our press office.
- Work with the GTM and product team to align company and product milestones with press office initiatives.
- Establish a regular cadence of media and social coverage around our product and industry.
- Coordinate and manage inbound media requests, be the point person for all media.
- Report on quarterly OKR’s and KPIs.
- 8+ years of experience working in PR & Communications.
- Proven ability to build and execute integrated communication campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of strategic thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- The ability to work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
Join us as we strive to make the world more productive by connecting people to more possibilities.