Senior Product Designer
Remote (NYC) /
Polywork is building a new kind of professional social network where people share work, build communities, and collaborate on the next big ideas.
- Lead design projects intended for unique audience use cases and markets around the world.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from engineering, product, product insights, and marketing, among others.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work and full responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role at consumer-focused product companies; experience designing for multiple platforms is a huge plus.
- Incredible designer with amazing ux and ui design chops. You’ve shipped many consumer products/features over the years and are equally skilled at interaction and visual design; bonus skills include motion design and prototyping skills.
- An aptitude for translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business.
- A strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- Ability to take calculated risks: you’re comfortable with designing to learn, unafraid of making mistakes (because they are a part of learning), and can temper your analytical skills with intuition and creative ambition.
Join us as we strive to make the world more productive by connecting people to more possibilities.