Customer Support Specialist
Remote (NYC) /
Customer Support /
Polywork is building a new kind of professional social network. Whereas traditional professional networks focus on labelling you with just a job title, Polywork enables people to share what they actually do in a timeline.
Check out a quick read from our CEO and Founder, Peter Johnston, on Why We Started Polywork and see what our users are saying about us here!
As the Customer Support Specialist, you will empower our community of users to maximize the use of their profiles and the other additional features available on Polywork.
The role is one hand executional and analytical, but on the other hand, focused on driving product adoption of users. This is a critical and exciting role, reporting to our Operations Lead.
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences for Polywork users
- Help customers in support queues using applications
- File bugs, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Advocate for our users and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
- Demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email and live chat in SaaS or technical customer service
- A deep understanding of or have experience with web design tools or platforms (e.g. Webflow, Squarespace etc.)
- Analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for technical troubleshooting
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
Join us as we strive to make the world more productive by connecting people to more possibilities.