Senior Product Manager
Remote (NYC) /
Polywork is building a new kind of professional social network. Whereas traditional professional networks focus on labelling you with just a job title, Polywork enables people to share what they actually do in a timeline.
Check out a quick read from our CEO and Founder, Peter Johnston, on Why We Started Polywork and see what our users are saying about us here!
- Deeply understand our users’ needs and evangelize their voice across the company by conducting qualitative research, studying our metrics, and sharing insights.
- Define product requirements and document clear user stories, specifications, and acceptance criteria.
- Develop metrics and quantitative analyses to measure the success of new features and rollouts.
- Proactively gather feedback from stakeholders (e.g. users, design team, engineering, product marketing).
- Analyze the market and competitive landscape to ensure Polywork is ahead of the curve.
- Partner with design and engineering to craft solutions aligned with the product roadmap and coordinate implementation from first user insights to reporting success metrics and learnings.
- Effectively prioritize engineering work by accounting for the level of effort, impact, and other features.
- Participate in building a strong product team by sharing information, collaborating, and engaging with peers.
- Engage with Leadership to steer product and company strategy
- You must be passionate about building world class consumer products, product process, driving business results, attention to detail, and operating with data-driven analysis.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a startup (seed to series c-d) in the consumer space.
- Experience shipping successful customer-facing features/applications.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to derive insights from data sets, analyze product usage, measure adoption, and understand client needs.
- Experience crafting product requirements and specifications.
- Effective communication skills, creativity in problem-solving, empathy for internal and external customers Strong attention to detail.
- Self-direction, ambition, drive and leadership.
- Genuine excitement about our product and a strong desire to work at a high growth startup
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in consumer products
- You have worked at an early stage startup
Join us as we strive to make the world more productive by connecting people to more possibilities.