Account Manager, Loaded
Los Angeles, California /
Loaded – Sales /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Our Account Fulfillment team is looking for a dynamic Account Manager who will drive the quality of our client-facing services and our internal project systems. The Account Manager will be the primary point of contact and hub for internal, cross-functional teams focused on campaign/project management, customer success, and post-buy reporting. Reporting to the Director of Account Fulfillment, the ideal candidate will lead cross-department process adoption and the overall customer journey.
On any given day you might…
- Own and lead the life cycle of campaigns including influencer activations through our brand sales and developer partnerships teams.
- Maintain the Fulfilment department’s service level agreements improving customer satisfaction, retention, and renewal.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Talent, Creative, and Sales teams to provide timely, cohesive, and thoughtful creative deliverables. Preserve a commitment to the process and cultivate seamless cross-functionality.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing reports, client case studies, and other analyses to support business growth.
- Help inform team members on industry insights and digital media/marketing/gaming trends.
Ideally, you have...
- Experience in client-facing account management/project management at a marketing/talent agency, publisher, or related experience.
- Profound attention to detail; willingness to own and polish projects end-to-end to craft outstanding and holistic results.
- An enthusiastic drive as a self-starter with team-focused coordination.
- A passion for proactive and creative problem-solving driven by the desire to create a positive client experience.
- Excellent project management skills, organization, and the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A solutions-oriented, approachable disposition.
- Understanding of various content platforms (Twitch, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc).
- Deep gaming industry knowledge on the intersection between influencers, non-endemic brands, game developers and publishers, live streaming, esports, and other domain-relevant participants and subject matter.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Multiple years of experience managing campaigns, preferably in gaming.
- Experience working on brand, game/developer publisher campaigns with gaming influencers previously.
- Actively participate in gaming and popular culture trends, technologies, and activities.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status