Los Angeles, California /
Loaded – Licensing & Merch /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Looking for a Merch Manager…
Our Licensing and Merch department is looking for a Merchandise Manager for its growing creator D2C business. This role will manage the development of various creator-driven eCommerce businesses, working closely with talent and internal stakeholders to execute timely product launches.
The Merchandise Manager will report directly to the VP of Licensing and Merchandising and be responsible for managing product development, assortment strategy, development timelines, and third-party vendors. The ideal candidate will possess detailed knowledge of the manufacturing process and apply this knowledge towards design, pricing, timelines, production, and quality standards. This candidate will also have excellent project management skills and be able to collaborate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders.
On any given day you might…
- Determine comprehensive strategies for future seasons by assessing customer insights (reviews, feedback), market trends, and campaign postmortems.
- Develop product roadmaps and provide creative input that addresses category opportunities.
- Manage product development deliverables and develop a master calendar.
- Maintain day-to-day management of vendors and creator relationships.
- Track, monitor, and recap progress of key items, big ideas, best sellers to strategize towards business growth and future development.
- Collaborate with Licensing and Creative to determine exclusive product opportunities and creative direction.
- Provide executive team with quarterly reports tracking the performance of each business.
- Support and collaborate on product marketing initiatives with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and creators.
- Deeply understand our customers and their needs, and guide our world-class team to create remarkable solutions.
- Analyze and understand product sales trends, drill down to identify problems and opportunities, and can make adjustments to maximize sales.
Ideally, you have….
- Management experience working for a manufacturer, D2C retailer, or brand.
- Mastered being comfortable with ambiguity and developing new solutions, capabilities, and processes.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Experience successfully managing teams, vendors, and partners.
- Deep knowledge of eCommerce best practices including personalization capabilities.
- Prior experience working directly with clients, influencers, and/or creators.
- Passion about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior.
- Proven experience in developing and executing content and merchandising plans.
- Proven and effective collaboration and relationship-building skills.
- Analytical and process-oriented skills and are comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Active problem solver with the ability to articulate suggested solutions and deliver to the appropriate stakeholders.
- A passion for product and creative excellence.
- Familiarity with working with digital asset approval systems and software.
Bonus points if you…
- Have a strong network of fashion brands, retailers, and artists.
- Actively participate in popular culture trends, technologies, and social media communities and subcultures.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status