Director of Business Development, EU
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Gillette, Capitol Records, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
But we need more great people in order to keep up with the demand for our expertise.
We're a no bullshit, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Group Director of Biz Dev, EU
Our Developer Partnerships team is currently looking for a Director of Business Development to build and manage the company’s new European business relationships with game publishers, developers, and/or their representative agencies. This person will have a strong understanding of and familiarity with European developers and publishers in addition to regionally-relevant and diverse influencers from all major content platforms, and possess the ability to build and strengthen relationships with targeted high-value partners identified by the company. The role will be an integral addition to the larger Developer Partnerships team who develop and sell the company’s influencer marketing campaigns. Highly collaborative by nature, the ideal candidate will regularly interface with cross-functional teams within the company (e.g. Creative, Business Development, Operations, Engineering, etc.) as well as an assortment of external stakeholders, including partner managers, publishers, co-marketers, and executive leaders from valued companies and agencies.
On any given day you might...
- Source new business opportunities in European markets, managing game developer and publisher deal flows and pipelines from planning through postmortem phases.
- Manage and support partner and client accounts, ensuring influencer and developer satisfaction with products, monetization, distribution, and service-level quality; striving to exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing reports, client case studies, and data-driven fact finding to support the business and its growth.
- Travel to sites and events where you’ll be the sole representative of the company and be required to effectively communicate the company’s services to targeted high-value partners.
Ideally, you have...
- Strong written and verbal client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong attentiveness to detail and multi-tasking prowess.
- Experience working within gaming and influencer marketing industries.
- A self-driven and teamwork-minded attitude.
- A deep knowledge of the games industry and games media landscape.
- Familiarity with all content creation platforms relevant to gaming creators.
- Current residence in Europe.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Have a passion for video games, livestreaming, esports, and/or gaming influencers.
- Have familiarity working in technology start-up and/or talent-centric environments.
- Speak multiple languages outside of English, such as German, Spanish, Portuguese or Polish.
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.