Creative Strategist, Loaded
Los Angeles, California /
Loaded – Creative /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Looking for a Creative Strategist...
Our Creative department is looking for a Creative Strategist for its growing creative services business who will assist with the ideation, development, and packaging of creative proposals and campaigns for both our creator and corporate clients.
The Creative Strategist will report directly into the company’s Chief Creative Officer and will be responsible for crafting insight-driven strategies that are brand-relevant and which influence creative strategies deployed both inside and outside the department. The ideal candidate can effectively evangelize the deployment of creative tactics to solve difficult problems, as well as clearly convey how those tactics can come to life across digital and experiential touchpoints. This candidate is capable of articulating complex ideas, using insights and data to bolster their assertions, to clients whose understanding of gaming and the creator space vary.
This role is highly collaborative and will require the candidate to have strong communication skills in order to instill trust, collaborate alongside a multidisciplinary creative team, cultivate effective working relationships cross-departmentally, and consistently deliver outcomes alongside peers whose expertise will be necessary for success.
On any given day you might...
- Oversee the design, development, and delivery of creative proposals for an array of clients, including prolific creators and consumer brands from a wide gamut of industries.
- Field incoming creative strategy requests from multiple internal stakeholders and activate the appropriate resources internally to vet your ideas and communicate them effectively.
- Participate in Creative department brainstorming sessions structured and organized by processes you’ve enacted previously with success.
- Research and report on creative industry and client-relevant trends, including evaluating livestream, social, and other platform analytics useful to building data-supported strategies.
- Lead high-value presentations and discussions on proposals you’ve developed.
Ideally, you have…
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking.
- A background in brand or entertainment marketing and copywriting.
- A ‘collaboration-first’ approach to validating your ideas and concepts.
- A strong sense of your own limitations and a willingness to be wrong when presented with new insights from peers and clients.
- An understanding of the difference between ‘good' data and ‘bad and/or limited' data.
- Deep knowledge of creative industry processes and trends, with the ability to source credible insights as needed on a per-project basis.
- Multiple ground-level touch points with the gaming industry, be it as an active fan of a creator, or player of relevant video games, etc.
You earn bonus points if you…
- Have prior experience working on brand campaigns with influencers/creators.
- Have strategy and development experience with tech and/or entertainment brands.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status