VP of Strategy
Los Angeles / Remote /
Loaded – Strategy /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Looking for VP of Strategy...
The VP of Strategy will be responsible for creating and managing brand consulting relationships in growth categories, such as consumer electronics, automobile, telecom and relevant partner agencies.
Reporting to the SVP of Strategy, the ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of brand goals and the strategies needed to grow those goals. They understand how brands build and track goals, the latest measurement strategies and how to apply brand thinking across a multitude of opportunities in gaming. This highly collaborative role will interface with internal stakeholders in business development, sales, talent management, creative, and executive leadership, as well as external partners in development, partner management, publishing, and marketing.
On any given day you might...
- Generate new business opportunities across endemic and non-endemic brands.
- Manage game brand consulting deal flow and pipeline, from early planning, pitching execution and ongoing reporting.
- Manage paid media, campaign insights, audience data and other forms of business intelligence to help craft gaming strategies for brands.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing reports, client case studies, and other analyses to support business growth.
- Travel to events, conferences, and tradeshows, where you’ll be representing us (the company) and our work.
- Deepen your knowledge of the gaming’s growing list of influencers, both exclusive to Loaded and beyond, while developing the ability to sell through these individuals on their unique qualifications and skill sets.
Ideally, you have...
- Multiple years of senior or managerial-level experience in brand partnerships.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- A self-driven work ethic with team-focused coordination.
- Deep knowledge culture leading industries and trends.
- High-value deal negotiation program pricing skills.
- Experience with business analysis
You earn bonus points if you...
- Have a strong network of brands both inside and outside of gaming.
- Have prior experience working on brand campaigns with influencers.
- Actively participate in popular culture trends, technologies, and activities.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status