Director of Mobile
Los Angeles, California
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Gillette, Capitol Records, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
But we need more great people in order to keep up with the demand for our expertise.
We're a no bullshit, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Group Director of Mobile
Our Developer Partnerships team is currently looking for a Director of Mobile who will oversee and build new revenue opportunities with mobile game publishers, developers, and/or their representative agencies.
This person will work closely with other leaders within both the Developer Partnerships and Talent Management departments of the company in order to identify and open new revenue streams for its ever-growing roster of talent. Developing the company’s overall sales and growth strategy within the mobile gaming category will also be expected.
On any given day you might...
- Represent the company at partner meetings and industry events, establishing relationships with key decision-makers at targeted publisher, developer, and third-party agencies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify new opportunities to bring the company’s product, service, and talent offerings to the mobile market.
- Navigate a rapidly-growing rolodex of brands alongside other internal business leaders to identify and propose new partnerships opportunities with mobile publishers, developers, and third-party agencies.
- Evaluate and filter a regular stream of inbound mobile gaming deals and partnership opportunities, properly activating internal stakeholders as needed.
Ideally, you have...
- Extensive experience in the mobile gaming industry with a deep understanding across product marketing, user-acquisition and research to help create effective marketing campaigns for clients.
- Extensive experience in deal and contract negotiation and management, particularly as it relates to understanding and integrating KPIs and user-acquisition strategies most familiar to mobile game studios.
- Robust network of relationships with mobile ad networks, major mobile app stores, and mobile game publishers.
- A proven track-record of success developing mobile gaming campaigns and content programming.
- Experience evangelizing unique product offerings and services to target business leaders and decision-makers across the mobile gaming industry.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Have a passion for video games, livestreaming, esports, and/or gaming influencers.
- Have familiarity working in technology start-up and/or talent-centric environments.
- Have prior knowledge of and/or working experience with Loaded’s existing roster of talent.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.