Human Resources Manager
Los Angeles, California /
Group Human Resources Manager
Our Operations team is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to support all of our business units, including Developer Partnerships, Sales, Creative, and Talent Management. The role will be responsible for further defining our HR processes and best practices by planning, implementing, and evaluating ongoing employee relations and the company’s general policies. We’re looking for a self-driven program owner to drive external recruiting as well as internal employee training, policy education, evaluation, and counseling.
We’re interested in candidates passionate and eager to build out meaningful hiring, benefits, performance, compensation, and general employment law programs and initiatives that are thoughtful, effective, and in alignment with the company’s vision for unparalleled care of its people. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and familiarity navigating an ever-growing organization and is unafraid to challenge convention when appropriate.
On any given day you might…
- Lead and execute recruiting and employee support programs befitting of and in alignment with the company’s vision for its culture.
- Develop, manage, and administer employee performance programs, compensation evaluation, and growth initiative discussions.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with a growing list of department leads; ensuring compliance with state/federal laws as they relate to all areas of employment.
Ideally, you have…
- At least five years of experience in a human resource manager, or similar, role with familiarity owning and driving end-to-end requirements for recruiting, employee compensation and education, and benefits administration.
- Experience building out recruiting and employee support programs.
- Experience administering employee performance programs and other relevant compensation/career growth initiatives.
- Proficiency in navigating and ensuring HR legal compliance laws on applicable federal and state requirements, employment law, sexual harassment law, and diversity expansion support.
- Proficiency in building and retaining relevant human resource records and documentation.
- Proficiency in and familiarity with working in a highly collaborative environment; defining, scoping, and prioritizing hiring and training needs cross-departmentally.
- The vision to own and drive HR process improvements with scalability and predictive impact horizons months and/or years in advance of initial implementation.
You earn bonus points if you…
- Have a passion for video games, livestreaming, esports, and/or gaming influencers.
- Have familiarity working in technology start-up and/or talent-centric environments.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.