Los Angeles, California /
Loaded – Talent /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers, including Ninja, Shroud, Anne Munition, CouRage, among many others. Our roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Gillette, The Hershey Company, Capitol Records, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Activision, and others looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bullshit, fast-moving team who seek people who are, first and foremost, in it for the betterment of the video game industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Group Talent Manager
Our Talent Management team is looking for a Talent Manager who will support and build the company’s growing talent management business.
This person will report into the company’s VP of Talent and provide around-the-clock, high-quality support to key Loaded talent, and will be responsible for ensuring sales, game developer, and brand opportunities are presented, managed, and executed efficiently. It will be integral to the success of this role to see this person become a well-versed advocate for each talent whose interests they’re responsible for.
On any given day you might...
- Be the talent’s primary point-of-contact from Loaded and be responsible for the management and execution of everything related to supporting their businesses, brand relationships, and personal well-being.
- Identify, assess, and propose creative solutions to improving your talent’s quality of life.
- Directly interface with Loaded talent and their content platforms to better understand and serve their interests as creators and brands.
- Monitor and evaluate each talent’s performance, including for sales campaign reporting, social media promotions, and other live streaming initiatives.
- Be a relentless advocate for each talent’s interests and needs amongst internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure proper prioritization and alignment of resources.
- Thoroughly present brand and game developer opportunities to talent; facilitating feedback where necessary and appropriate.
- Support talent in anything and everything related to their careers with Loaded, including (but not limited to) managing daily schedules, brand deliverables, and ad-hoc requests, with the goal of keeping talent highly organized, vigilant, and on top of all things pertaining to their businesses.
Ideally, you have...
- The ability to quickly build relationships with dynamic individuals from various backgrounds.
- An attentiveness to detail and organization with high standards for quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High emotional intelligence, with experience navigating socially complex and ever-changing requirements from talent.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills and a familiarity with working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to acutely problem-solve in order to navigate frequent and, often sudden, daily challenges pertaining to relationships and projects.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Have a passion for video games, live streaming, esports, and/or gaming influencers.
- Have experience in hospitality and entertainment.
- Have experience in client relations or account management.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.