Los Angeles, California /
Loaded – Developer Relations /
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Gillette, Capitol Records, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
But we need more great people in order to keep up with the demand for our expertise.
We're a no bullshit, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Group Project Manager
Our Developer Partnerships team is currently looking for a Project Manager to assist in building and optimizing the department’s internal campaign tools and processes as they relate to managing video game influencer campaigns and programs for the company’s growing rolodex of publisher, developer, and agency clients.
The ideal candidate will be obsessed with improving processes and systems, and have an insatiable drive to enhancing existing and potential workflows. This person will collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams within the company (e.g. Creative, Business Development, Operations, Engineering, etc.) and will need to develop a thorough understanding of the business, including the needs of internal business leaders and its ever-growing roster of talent. Building a mastery of the technologies and operational improvements for products and processes the candidate proposes for the Developer Partnerships team will be required. Additionally, this candidate will need to enter the company with a strong understanding of common marketing campaign structures, deliverable management techniques, and client relationship building.
On any given day you might...
- Create, manage and maintain all schedules and documentation for influencer campaigns, including statements of work, assets and budgets, ensuring clear communication between appropriate parties.
- Facilitate status meetings and create campaign tracking documentation to ensure alignment across internal and external parties as needed.
- Assist in the prioritization of project workflow for internal teams and filter inbound requests on predetermined criteria.
- Work with cross-functional teams and key business partners to ensure all deliverables meet client objectives and timelines.
- Monitor project status and proactively identify problems, proposing solutions in realtime.
- Collaborate with internal teams to assemble and evaluate proper metrics and analytics for post-buy reporting.
Ideally, you have...
- A strong understanding of operational optimization and best practices as it relates to virtual and relational process-building.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a relevant project management role, owning and leading end-to-end requirements for project execution and delivery.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional business leaders to define, develop, prioritize, and deliver project requirements.
- The ability to collaborate closely with others in a team environment under tight deadlines.
- The vision to own and drive projects or process improvements with expected impact horizons of months or years (i.e. ability to build with scale in mind).
You earn bonus points if you…
- Have a passion for video games, livestreaming, esports, and/or gaming influencers.
- Have familiarity working in technology start-up and/or talent-centric environments.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.