Head of Product, Popdog
Los Angeles / Remote /
Popdog – Product /
Popdog is exploring the relationship between gaming content creators and their communities. We believe that while creators are fantastic at building audiences, there’s much yet to be done to create real community.
But we’re in need of more great people to see that happen.
We’re a remote-first, venture-backed, fast-growing company that believes in the power of livestreaming and content creation in gaming. Our team is small and singularly focused on changing the world of gaming for the better.
Looking for a Head of Product ...
The Head of Product will help set and execute product strategy. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the ideal candidate will have a deep love and understanding of product, gaming, and community.
On any given day you might...
- Translate product roadmap into actionable steps for product and tech teams
- Make swift, data-driven product decisions on a daily basis
- Manage measurable iteration process and structure for product and tech teams
- Optimize company and product KPIs by working with leadership
- Own product data
- Regularly surface insights to CPO and collaborators
- Run iteration process
- Drive: regular product testing, feedback, design, and development
- Write user stories and translate product needs into technical requirements
- Rollout and test features
- Oversee QA processes
- Help solve user experience bugs
- Improve + iterate analytics gathering processes
- Oversee documentation processes
- Collaborate with design and keep the user experience consistent across the product
Ideally, you have ...
- Experience in building products and processes
- Multiple years of senior managerial experience leading product teams
- Multiple years of experience in building, iterating on, testing, and scaling social, community, and/or gaming apps and bringing them to market
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Light technical background to work closely with engineering
- Have designed and built out product/tech teams
- Have a passion to build tech that can positively impact lives
- Comfortable with ambiguous environments / Start-up environments
- Deep knowledge of gaming audiences and industry trends
Bonus points if you...
- Have a strong network of content creators and influencers
- Actively participate in gaming and popular culture trends, technologies, and activities
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status