Future Opportunities /
Full-Time (US) /
Are you looking to join a team that is passionate about making an impact and achieving results? Are you convinced that restaurant owners deserve technology that allows them to take back control from 3rd party platforms? Do you not see the perfect current opening that fits your experience and career goals? Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
Here at Popmenu, we are committed to only posting specific job openings for roles that we are currently able to hire for. This instance is a bit different in that we would love to have the opportunity either to reach out as soon as a suitable position is open, or to reach out about opportunities that may be opening up in the near future.
What You Bring to the Table and What's In It for You
Four core values drive not only our culture and actions within our working environment, but also serve specifically as a "North Star" for our hiring practices. We built our values from the bottom-up to capture the true essence of our people and the DNA of our culture. The result is four core values that are rooted in our shared commitment to innovation, measurable impact, and the recognition that we each bring unique talents and viewpoints to the Popmenu team.
Act Like An Owner: There are no passengers at Popmenu! We’re all fired-up about our vision and we show up every day to have an impact. Owners never say “this is not my job” because they are driven by achieving outcomes and adding value. We act responsibly with our resources and generously with our effort.
Make Others Shine: We compete with each other, not against each other. We fiercely support each other from day one and genuinely celebrate each other’s successes. As a true team, we have zero acceptance for brilliant jerks or laid back free-riders. We don’t pass the buck, but we fix it together!
Raise the Bar: We are creators! We are here to revolutionize the industry, not to make tweaks. As success seekers we always fail forward because we know that growth can only happen outside our comfort zone. We stay positive, roll with the punches, and believe that great ideas have no title.
High Confidence, Low Ego: We don’t hide behind titles or put others down to feed our own ego. We stay at eye-level with restaurant owners, vendors and peers. We are confident enough to provide candid feedback, admit when we messed up, and ask again without feeling dumb.
If you feel these values and Popmenu's mission to serve the restaurant industry resonates with you, we would encourage you to apply here!
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the restaurant/hospitality sector with more than 10,000 restaurant clients. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and their customers. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
- Genuine Core Values: We asked our employees what’s most important to them in the workplace and carefully sculpted our 4 core values to truly represent our company culture. We’re proud that our culture has been recognized with several awards including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and Top Workplaces USA. We’re even prouder that peers recognize each other on a monthly basis for exemplifying our values with what we call Super Booms.
- Giving Back: In addition to our larger partners such as the Giving Kitchen, our culture champions (aka monthly Super Boom winners) pick a cause they are passionate about, and we’ll make a donation in their name.
- Visible Growth and Development: There is no way to avoid personal growth in a start-up! We keep innovating and improving and our team members keep growing as well. Just in the last year, 1 out of 5 team members has been promoted into a new role.
- Company Ownership: When we say, “Act Like an Owner”, we put our money where our mouth is! Every single team member receives meaningful company equity options because we recognize that every role is important for our success.
- Benefits for the Whole Family: Along with the typical medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits, we’ve got your furry family members covered with our Wagmo Wellness Plan.