Senior IOS Developer
Full-Time / Remote
Popcorn is a groundbreaking Community Buying network bringing you closer to your friends & neighbors through shared, exclusive access to the freshest seasonal produce and finest artisanal food & drinks the Bay Area has to offer!
Our dynamic, community-driven shopping structure brings customers closer to their friends, neighbors & food producers through shared, super convenient delivery directly to their doorsteps!
As one of the early members of Popcorn, you will have a significant role in shaping the direction of our business. This department can be very fast-paced and requires self-motivated candidates.
About the opportunity;
- Build reusable iOS components/SDKs for interfacing with the multiple entities and Apps in our platform.
- Maintain and improve our CI/CD pipeline and automation tools.
- Write and maintain UI Tests as well as the UI-Tests framework.
- Optimize UI for performance.
- Monitor and understand customer behavior.
- Solve issues prioritizing based on customer impact.
- Collaborate with back-end developers, designers, and product owners to constantly improve the customer experience within iOS platform.
What we expect from you;
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and team player
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Hybrid Working
- Competitive Salary Paid in USD
- Private Health Insurance w/%100 Coverage
- Stock Option