Chicago, IL /
Portage Point Partners /
Portage Point is an elite boutique business advisory and financial services firm providing an integrated suite of services across the business and investment lifecycle. We are an operationally-oriented and financially-grounded team encompassing a broad range of expertise built to maximize value and align stakeholder interests while guiding clients through the most urgent and complex opportunities and challenges. Our expertise includes transaction advisory services, performance improvement and accelerated transformation, interim management, investment banking and financial restructuring.
Named the 8th Fastest Growing Consultancy in 2020, listed on the Inc 5000 in 2021 and listed on the Financial Times list of The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2022, the firm’s growth trajectory enhances this unique and a dynamic role. Our team members are frequently given significant responsibility beyond their prior experience level, creating opportunity for unconstrained personal and professional advancement.
The Executive Assistant role at Portage Point represents a unique opportunity for a highly-capable professional to assume a wide set of responsibilities and make a significant impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. The Executive Assistant should be prepared to work within a small, collaborative team environment to manage discrete work streams. This is a newly formed position will support Managing Directors in the Chicago office.
- Supporting office management including ordering supplies, liaising with building management, greeting visitors, technology maintenance and troubleshooting and mail management
- Supporting practice line leaders and Managing Directors with calendar management, travel planning, event coordination, CRM data entry, invoicing and expense reporting
- Supporting new employee pre-boarding and onboarding
- Supporting employee offboarding
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ of experience as an executive assistant and / or office manager
- High degree of maturity with a proven ability to interact with management, team members and external partners
- Effectively communicates through Microsoft Word and PowerPoint including high-quality messaging, structure and formatting a plus
- Ability to successfully work in a small, collaborative team environment
- Eagerness to be responsive at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong email etiquette
- Top-tier organizational and project management skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial nature
- Quarterly bonus payments, premium health insurance and 401(k) programs