Growth – Sales /
Reporting to our Director of Sales, the Account Executive will be responsible for winning new business, driving revenue and working within our rapidly growing go-to-market team to drive Posh’s overall growth strategy of the company. By partnering with credit unions and banks - and ultimately showing them the value in our products, you will continue to cement Posh’s position as the leading AI provider to financial institutions. While demand for AI-powered digital customer service has boomed over the past few years, 95% of banks and credit unions don’t yet deploy an AI solution. As an RSM at Posh, you will rarely be fighting against incumbent players, but rather joining the leading company selling in-demand technology to a market on the brink of mass adoption.
- Lead efforts for identifying opportunities and drive revenue by signing new clients to Posh products to credit unions and banks.
- Lead all sales pitches and product demos helping potential clients describe their pain points and connect how Posh solves them.
- Become an industry expert in conversational AI and its ability to modernize banking.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with clients
- Conduct product and value proposition demonstrations to a broad audience of decision-makers including senior management for potential new customers
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions in a CRM
- Maintain and cultivate a consistent book of new business in your sales funnel
- Develop a key understanding of growth in new accounts to help develop our land and expand strategy
- Working with Posh senior management to develop the relevant account strategies and engagements to drive pipeline growth and close deals within agreed timelines
- Guide prospects from the first conversation through contract negotiations.
- Create new opportunities through direct networking and attending events.
- Be the internal “Voice of the Customer” to help us evolve our product offering and sales strategy
- Goal-oriented and persistent - you have a track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Comfortable in the technical details - you can lead a highly technical pitch and field intricate questions about our product’s architecture and integration capabilities
- Empathetic and relationship-driven - you connect to, build rapport with, and become a trusted advisor to prospects
- Strategic - you understand how to position Posh to proactively differentiate from alternatives.
- Fast-paced - You work quickly and can manage dozens of opportunities at a time.
- Hungry - You are a hunter with a passion for sales; excited to take our company to the next level through exponential revenue growth.
- Working with a CRM and dedication to the sales process with accurate funnel reporting
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and relevant reporting based upon realistic timelines
- You should have: A consultative, value-based driven sales methodology
- The ability to penetrate and sell to executive-level decision-maker
- The ability to sell to multiple constituencies within an organization
- Ability to work proactively and act independently
- A team player mentality and be driven to ensure delivery of client sales propositions
- As we are working remotely, communication skills are critical. We are looking for someone who is articulate, persuasive and a passionate communicator with excellent presentation skills
- We appreciate people who have a human centric approach both when partnering with prospects (to offer relevant solutions and high-value propositions that go beyond just technology) and with coworkers (in opportunity management and providing feedback to product management to enhance product-level offerings).
We’re on a mission to power a billion helpful banking moments, and we’re using cutting-edge conversational AI to do it. Our platform powers digital assistants like Citadel’s Adel, TruWest’s Trudy, Salem Five’s Sally, and dozens more. We arm any financial institution with the capability to provide an exceptional, conversational customer experience regardless of their assets under management or the communities they serve.
This is an incredibly exciting time to consider joining Posh. In November 2021, we closed a $31mm Series A venture round that will allow us to continue investing in our product and people. In 2022, we doubled our team size from 35 to 70, and we increased our customer base by four times. We have big goals, and we’re looking for people to help us achieve them.
Why we're a great place to join
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time.