Client Engineering Manager
Boston, MA /
Technology – Customer Solutions /
As a Customer Engineering Manager at Posh you will join our Customer Solutions team that helps ensure our customers take full advantage of our products. You will manage and coach our Customer Engineering and Implementation Engineering teams to help provide technical and professional guidance and support. You will also serve as the customers’ technical advocate internally.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers and Implementation Engineers (both customer-facing roles) to understand the customer’s needs.
- Coach, mentor, and manage Customer Engineers and Implementation Engineers to design and develop robust customer solutions, that may serve one-off customer needs but could also lay the foundation for longer-term products.
- Help CS engineers troubleshoot and address issues with customer implementations.
- Mentor, develop, and motivate individuals on the team to deliver top-notch technology solutions to customers and continuously improve each individual’s engineering fluency.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering to identify product problems impacting multiple customers and help brainstorm solutions.
- Experience working within Jira for ticket management
- Previous experience at the Team Lead or Management level
- Experience with Twilio would be a plus
- A desire to build a team as part of a high-growth organization
- Excellent communication skills and technical aptitude
We’re on a mission to power a billion helpful banking moments, and we’re using cutting-edge conversational AI to do it. Our platform powers digital assistants like Citadel’s Adel, TruWest’s Trudy, Salem Five’s Sally, and dozens more. We arm any financial institution with the capability to provide an exceptional, conversational customer experience regardless of their assets under management or the communities they serve.
This is an incredibly exciting time to consider joining Posh. In November 2021, we closed a $27.5mm Series A venture round that will allow us to continue investing in our product and people. In 2021, we doubled our team size from 20 to 40, and we increased our customer base by four times. We have big goals, and we’re are looking for people to help us achieve them.
Why we're a great place to join
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time.