VOIP Implementation Engineer
Boston, MA /
Technology – Customer Solutions /
Full time, Remote-optional
The VOIP Systems Engineer provides technical consulting and guidance to our bank and credit union customers who are deploying our AI-powered Voice bot solutions. As a VOIP specialist on our implementation engineering team, you will collaborate with our customer success team as well as our customers teams' to ensure timely integration of our products with our customers’ infrastructure.
- Serve as a technical VOIP/telephony expert to customers implementing our technology
- Assist customers in establishing a SIP tie-line between their telephony software stack, and our cloud-hosted services
- Directly consult and troubleshoot issues during implementation
- Create integration documentation around system/network architecture, implementation, and interoperability with our cloud-based SIP provider, Twilio
- Validate successful implementation of our VOIP integrations
- Get broad exposure to a variety of enterprise VoIP architectures and tools
You must have:
- 4 or more years of experience as a VOIP/Telephony engineer
- Expert knowledge in at least one major call center software system (Cisco UCCX/UCCE, Genesys PureConnect, Avaya, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise network architecture and administration
Even better if you have:
- Exposure to multiple call center software systems
- Experience working within the banking industry
- Experience working in high-growth tech startups
More about Posh
Bank customers are frustrated by clunky UIs, touchtone menus, and long call queues. Posh equips our credit union and bank customers to solve this with conversational AI developed by our founders at the MIT AI lab. Our web and phone bots power 24/7, simple experiences, so that credit unions and banks can deliver exceptional customer support. In addition, our tooling gives partners customizability to brand their own bots and powerful insights to further understand their customers. The result is that in the past 9 months we have tripled our customers, quadrupled our revenue, and doubled our staff. We’re growing fast, and we are seeking talented people to help us navigate this high growth period.
Things we’re proud of that we want you to know...
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time. But we pick each other up, and we keep building.