Director of Talent Acquisition & Strategy
Boston, MA /
Operations – People /
Full time, Remote-optional
Posh is growing on all fronts - customers, revenue and, most importantly for this role, team. Our Director of Talent Acquisition & Strategy will partner with our Head of People to make sure we have the most capable team. This hire will be responsible for all things talent acquisition - strategizing, sourcing, sell, and managing the recruiting funnel, while also contributing to strategic initiatives across talent-business partnership, brand, compensation, and development. The right candidate is one who is excited to operate at multiple levels - directly recruiting one moment and discussing employee retention and enablement the next.
What you'll bring
- Experience recruiting talent (especially technical talent) at a technology startup
- A get-it-done attitude to when it comes to the grind of sourcing and attracting talent
- A strategic mindset when it comes to building, retaining, and empowering teams
- A contagious energy that motivates everyone around you
- Experience building a talent function from the ground-up
- Experience as a Talent partner to business unit leadership
- Expertise drafting job descriptions
You'll love this role if
- You feel a rush every time a candidate signs an offer letter
- You prefer autonomy - you thrive when you what's expected of you and you're given the space to get it done
- You're constantly curious about what makes people tick, and you develop strong points of view on how we recruit and retain great people
- You're a Talent generalist - you prefer to be involved in all components of building a great team
- Your entrepreneurial - you like to have business-wide context and you exercise good judgement when you have unique perspective to offer
More about Posh
Bank customers are frustrated by clunky UIs, touchtone menus, and long call queues. Posh equips our credit union and bank customers to solve this with conversational AI developed by our founders at the MIT AI lab. Our web and phone bots power 24/7, simple experiences, so that credit unions and banks can deliver exceptional customer support. In addition, our tooling gives partners customizability to brand their own bots and powerful insights to further understand their customers. The result is that in the past 9 months we have tripled our customers, quadrupled our revenue, and doubled our staff. We’re growing fast, and we are seeking talented people to help us navigate this high growth period.
Things we’re proud of that we want you to know...
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time. But we pick each other up, and we keep building.