Boston, MA /
Product – Design /
Full time, Remote-optional
As a UX Designers at Posh you will ideate, research, design, and iterate on our user interfaces, while brainstorming new features and design paradigms that will enhance our user experience. In your role, you'll think about the best way for our conversational AI bots to interact with end-users, how our dashboard helps business users build the best bots, and also how Posh, itself, represents itself to the world.
You should have
- Experience with user experience design, especially with SASS products
- Passion for building beautiful and functional user experiences
- Experience with Figma and the adobe CC suite
- Deep knowledge of user experience research and design best practices
- Understanding of prototyping software such as InVision.
- Understanding of web development best practices is a plus
- Experience with enterprise dashboards and content management systems is a plus
- Experience with chatbots or conversational design is a plus
- Experience with visual and brand design is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphics, Design, Digital Art, or a relevant field is a plus
You’ll be positioned for success if you have...
- * A positive attitude
- * An entrepreneurial mindset
- * A team-orientation and strong interpersonal skills
- * The desire to make decisions and set project direction
- * The ability to prioritize tasks on the fly
More about Posh
Bank customers are frustrated by clunky UIs, touchtone menus, and long call queues. Posh equips our credit union and bank customers to solve this with conversational AI developed by our founders at the MIT AI lab. Our web and phone bots power 24/7, simple experiences, so that credit unions and banks can deliver exceptional customer support. In addition, our tooling gives partners customizability to brand their own bots and powerful insights to further understand their customers. The result is that in the past 9 months we have tripled our customers, quadrupled our revenue, and doubled our staff. We’re growing fast, and we are seeking talented people to help us navigate this high growth period.
Things we’re proud of that we want you to know...
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time. But we pick each other up, and we keep building.