Boston, MA /
Technology – NLP /
At Posh, we're developing and continually iterating on ML/NLP models for abstract language modeling, intent recognition, semantic search, and more. If you're interested in exploring the bleeding-edge of NLP, and ultimately productizing models for a truly superior end-user experience, let's chat!
This role may be a good fit if you have some of the following:
- Academic or equivalent industry background in ML and/or NLP research
- Experience with machine learning and data-science libraries such as numpy, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar
- Comfort working in Python
- A passion for writing clean, well-designed code
- Enjoy staying up-to-date with relevant state-of-the-art literature in the field
- Exposure to systems engineering and production trade-offs
- Background in software engineering roles (bonus)
You’ll be joining a team with the following attributes:
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Flexible and creative mindset
- Trusting teammates to have ownership over time and drive research projects
- Enjoy working alongside other teams i.e. platform and backend teams
More about Posh
Bank customers are frustrated by clunky UIs, touchtone menus, and long call queues. Posh equips our credit union and bank customers to solve this with conversational AI developed by our founders at the MIT AI lab. Our web and phone bots power 24/7, simple experiences, so that credit unions and banks can deliver exceptional customer support. In addition, our tooling gives partners customizability to brand their own bots and powerful insights to further understand their customers. The result is that in the past 9 months we have tripled our customers, quadrupled our revenue, and doubled our staff. We’re growing fast, and we are seeking talented people to help us navigate this high growth period.
Things we’re proud of that we want you to know...
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time. But we pick each other up, and we keep building.