Senior Security Cloud Engineer
Boston, MA /
Technology – Security & Compliance /
The Sr. Security Cloud Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the security operations center and will work closely with the DevOps team to monitor, manage, alert and administer all information arising from various security tools and correlate this information to an internal dashboard for leadership to view.
- Demonstrate a deep and broad understanding of native cloud environments along with the relevant security features deployed to protect, service and monitor the environment
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in designing, deploying and managing the security of serverless and API-based services
- Able to demonstrate a deep background in authentication, encryption and cryptography protocols used to secure environments and the management of these standards
- A strong infrastructure and networking background with a deep understanding of the OSI model, serverless environments, Kubernetes and hardening OS controls is required
- As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will demonstrate your ability to manage SIEMs, DLP, IPS/IDS, networks, firewalls and similar security tools.
- 7+ years experience in Cloud Security, Security Engineering and Network or Infrastructure Engineering
- 7+ years managing, administering and configuring SIEMs, DLP, IDS/IPS, Firewalls and IAM tools.
- 5+ years of experience in managing Cloud Security, preferably with GCP
- 10+ years of experience in cloud security, network administration, infrastructure administration and engineering.
- Security Certifications preferred
- 4-years College Degree
We’re on a mission to power a billion helpful banking moments, and we’re using cutting-edge conversational AI to do it. Our platform powers digital assistants like Citadel’s Adel, TruWest’s Trudy, Salem Five’s Sally, and dozens more. We arm any financial institution with the capability to provide an exceptional, conversational customer experience regardless of their assets under management or the communities they serve.
This is an incredibly exciting time to consider joining Posh. In November 2021, we closed a $27.5mm Series A venture round that will allow us to continue investing in our product and people. In 2021, we doubled our team size from 20 to 40, and we increased our customer base by four times. We have big goals, and we’re are looking for people to help us achieve them.
Why we're a great place to join
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time.