Technical Customer Success Manager
Boston, MA /
Technology – Customer Solutions /
Full time, Remote-optional
Want to join a team at the intersection of technical and operational problem solving for customers at a rapid-scaling Conversational AI companies? The Technical CSM role is a position that requires both technical and business acumen to ensure the short and long term success of Posh’s customers. In this role, you’ll be the primary point of contact between our credit union and banking customers and our Solutions Engineering team. In addition to relationship building and project managing, you’ll get the chance to deploy cutting edge technologies in a publicly facing environment.
Responsibilities for Technical CSM
- Efficiently deploy Posh’s bots with new customers and get customers properly set up
- Streamline and accelerate Posh’s entire deployment process
- Ensure customers know how to use Posh’s Content Management System to create and edit the content of Posh’s bots
- Form relationships with and proactively communicate with multiple third parties (e.g. API providers, banking core providers) to ensure fast and easy integrations before and during customer deployments
- Ensure customers understand the intricacies of Posh’s technology, including best practices on how to derive maximum benefit from Posh as well as an understanding of Posh’s limitation
- Periodically survey customers to establish metrics on customer satisfaction (e.g. Net Promoter Score)
- Leverage customer reviews and feature requests to consistently influence and improve Posh’s product direction and growth
Desired Qualifications for Technical CSM
- * 3-5 years of experience working in an external, customer-facing role (Project Management; Customer Success; Customer Service; Technical Account Management etc.) preferred
- Technical background (e.g. some coding experience, IT background)
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to both distill complex technical instructions into simple directions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple external stakeholders and work cross-functionally within an organization
- High level of organizational skills & accountability
- Experience working with Credit Unions & Community Banks
- Excited by the opportunity to learn and apply new technical skills
- Familiarity working in an agile environment is a plus
- Familiarity writing code in Python is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS is a plus
More about Posh
Bank customers are frustrated by clunky UIs, touchtone menus, and long call queues. Posh equips our credit union and bank customers to solve this with conversational AI developed by our founders at the MIT AI lab. Our web and phone bots power 24/7, simple experiences, so that credit unions and banks can deliver exceptional customer support. In addition, our tooling gives partners customizability to brand their own bots and powerful insights to further understand their customers. The result is that in the past 9 months we have tripled our customers, quadrupled our revenue, and doubled our staff. We’re growing fast, and we are seeking talented people to help us navigate this high growth period.
Things we’re proud of that we want you to know...
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time. But we pick each other up, and we keep building.