Boston, MA /
Technology – Engineering /
Depending on experience, candidates may be considered for senior engineer position.
As a Software Engineer at Posh, you'll be part of a team focused on developing and maintaining a robust and scalable software suite that powers all of our customers' bots and dashboards. Our platform supports sophisticated analytics on chatbot interactions, chatbot content management, and the power to manage and customize chatbot deployments. Whether you're working on our platform's frontend, backend, or across the stack, you'll contribute to implementing clean, intuitive, and secure products.
Note: Except for TN-1 visa sponsorships, we are not currently sponsoring US work visas. Otherwise, candidates must have minimum 2 years of future US work authorization.
This role may be a good fit if you have some of the following:
- Value close collaboration with product and design
- Prefer iterating quickly with modern DevOps and Agile processes
- Passionate about building high quality code and engineering culture
- Experience with React, Webpack
- Experience working with backend web frameworks and technologies
- Experience working across microservices and understanding interactions between services
- Experience with some of the many other technologies that we work with, such as Kubernetes, Typescript, Node.js, GraphQL, Apache Beam, PostgreSQL, and Elasticsearch
Key Attributes for success are
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Team-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to make decisions and set project direction from loose requirements
More about Posh
Bank customers are frustrated by clunky UIs, touchtone menus, and long call queues. Posh equips our credit union and bank customers to solve this with conversational AI developed by our founders at the MIT AI lab. Our web and phone bots power 24/7, simple experiences, so that credit unions and banks can deliver exceptional customer support. In addition, our tooling gives partners customizability to brand their own bots and powerful insights to further understand their customers. The result is that in the past 9 months we have tripled our customers, quadrupled our revenue, and doubled our staff. We’re growing fast, and we are seeking talented people to help us navigate this high growth period.
Things we’re proud of that we want you to know...
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time. But we pick each other up, and we keep building.