Customer Success Manager
Boston, MA /
Technology – Customer Solutions /
Full time, Remote-optional
As a Customer Success Manager, you will join a talented Technical Customer Success and Solutions Engineering team as an operational partner. You’ll lead every aspect of our customer experience post-sale. Acting as a trusted advisor and partner, you will ensure that our customers deploy high-quality, thoughtfully-produced conversational AI on schedule to serve the needs of their bank customers and credit union members. You’ll then ensure that our customers continue to get the most value out of our products, understanding and implementing best practices.
Financially, you will ensure that our customers renew their contracts with us and you’ll also qualify and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Internally, you’ll act as the “Voice of the Customer,” ensuring we make informed decisions as to what to build next. If you enjoy building relationships and repeatable processes, you will love this job.
- Ensure that our customers deploy our bots on time, working with both our customers and solution engineering teams to go live
- Regularly meet with customers post-deployment to ensure their continued engagement, retention and growth
- Act as a trusted advisor, helping our customers discover new use cases and adapt best practices
- Generate additional revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis from upselling and cross-selling current customers on additional features and products
- Advocate for the customer to internal stakeholders such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales
- Advise the Product Roadmap based on Voice of the Customer Feedback
- Conduct Customer Surveys and distribute a Customer Newsletter on a monthly basis
- Work with Product to lead User Interviews with customers
- 2+ years of Customer Success Experience at a SaaS company
- Operations guru with experience creating frameworks and playbooks from scratch and creating order from chaos
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has proven strategies for managing difficult situations with customers
- Adept at communicating and partnering cross-functionally with Sales, Product & Engineering teams
- Previous success upselling and cross-selling
- Effectively able to straddle high level strategic mandates with daily operational tasks
- Ready to roll-up your sleeves and get stuff done!
- Experience in Financial Services
- Experience with Conversational AI
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as Jira Service Desk, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience using customer success software such as Vitally, Gainsight, Churnzero, etc.
More about Posh
Bank customers are frustrated by clunky UIs, touchtone menus, and long call queues. Posh equips our credit union and bank customers to solve this with conversational AI developed by our founders at the MIT AI lab. Our web and phone bots power 24/7, simple experiences, so that credit unions and banks can deliver exceptional customer support. In addition, our tooling gives partners customizability to brand their own bots and powerful insights to further understand their customers. The result is that in the past 9 months we have tripled our customers, quadrupled our revenue, and doubled our staff. We’re growing fast, and we are seeking talented people to help us navigate this high growth period.
Things we’re proud of that we want you to know...
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time. But we pick each other up, and we keep building.