Product Manager, Business Experience
Boston, MA /
Product – Product Management /
Full time, Remote-optional
The Posh platform empowers banks and credit unions to deliver sophisticated, AI-powered customer service through the deployment of text-based and voice-based bots. We're one of Boston's fastest growing seed-stage companies, and we are looking for a product manager to help us continue building our platform. You will improve our business user experience through new features in our CMS, analytics dashboard, and more.
- Own the prioritization process for improving business experience
- Partner with UX designers & engineers to drive feature development from insight gathering through launch
- Own the measurement and reporting of our business user experience - help us determine what metrics matter
- Build process and help us mature our function
- Understand the business user qualitatively and quantitatively
You are a:
- Simplifier - you thrive taking complex problems and simplifying them into base components
- Clear communicator - you understand nuance and can articulate tradeoffs verbally and written down
- Decision-maker - you embrace decision-making in the face of uncertainty
- Teammate - you lean into helping others and optimize around the team's performance
- You have experience working in a service function
- You have experience - or demonstrated interested - in conversational AI
- You have experience working with banks or credit unions
We’re on a mission to power a billion helpful banking moments, and we’re using cutting-edge conversational AI to do it. Our platform powers digital assistants like Citadel’s Adel, TruWest’s Trudy, Salem Five’s Sally, and dozens more. We arm any financial institution with the capability to provide an exceptional, conversational customer experience regardless of their assets under management or the communities they serve.
This is an incredibly exciting time to consider joining Posh. In November 2021, we closed a $27.5mm Series A venture round that will allow us to continue investing in our product and people. In 2021, we doubled our team size from 20 to 40, and we increased our customer base by four times. We have big goals, and we’re are looking for people to help us achieve them.
Why we're a great place to join
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time.