Machine Learning Intern (Summer 2024)
Machine Learning /
PostEra is building a modern 21st-century biopharma. We're using our advances in machine learning to accelerate Medicinal Chemistry and bring more cures to patients. PostEra advances small molecule programs through partnerships with biopharma while also advancing its own internal pipeline. We've raised $26M from top investors and closed $1Bn in AI partnerships, signing multi-year agreements with Amgen, Pfizer, and the NIH. PostEra also launched and led the world's largest open-science drug discovery effort; COVID Moonshot.
At PostEra we embrace a low-hierarchy structure to foster efficient operations:
· We believe time spent navigating complex hierarchies in organizations is better invested in the pursuit of groundbreaking technology and scientific discoveries.
· Our organizational structure is intentionally minimalist, and we encourage mentoring, collaboration, and participation in conferences and continuing education, to support our team members' growth.
· We promote a culture where individual achievement is celebrated through proportional compensation and internal recognition, including meaningful promotions.
· Ultimately, our collective focus is delivering cures to patients which we believe needs a huge amount of cross-disciplinary collaboration, so we've fitted our organizational structure to serve that end.
Come and spend a summer with PostEra to see how we're using machine learning to expedite medicinal chemistry and get new cures to patients.
Desired skills and experience
- Some experience applying modern deep learning to scientific problems
- Experience applying machine learning to the domain of chemistry, biology, or drug discovery
- Graduate student whose graduation date is expected to be early/mid 2025
Visa Sponsorship: Must be authorized to work in the US
Location: Remote based in the US
Hiring Manager: Tony Schroeder
Visit us at postera.ai