Los Angeles, CA /
Admin – BoZ Admin /
Powerhouse has been trusted with some of the world’s most important brands: Castlevania, Masters of the Universe, Mickey Mouse, Marvel Comics, and DC Comics characters (to name a few). We are also well known for our work in video games and advertising. Having worked with brands like Old Spice, Devolver Digital, New Balance, Airship Syndicate, Coca Cola, Activision, Riot Games, and AMC, Powerhouse Animation offers a wide variety of creative services.
From pre-production tasks like character design and concept design to storyboards and animatics to final turn-key production of traditional animation, motion comics, and commercial animation, we are trusted to turn an idea into animated reality. As a service animation studio, we have worked in almost every style of traditional animation from gritty anime to feature animation to web-based cartoon animation.
We are at a fever pitch for animation and we are looking for the best talent to come and join our team.
Powerhouse Animation is seeking a Production Coordinator to work on an upcoming animated series.
- Assists Production Manager in all support needs (i.e. calendar booking, updating schedules and documents, and reviews).
- Manages day-to-day inputs and extractions.
- Assists Production Manager with maintaining quotas, deadlines, and ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met.
- Safeguards procedures to ensure workflow from one department to the next is as seamless as possible.
- Performs artist check-ins to determine status of the work in each department.
- Effectively communicates with artists regarding timelines. Directs employees in prioritizing tasks when necessary.
- Coordinates crew meetings.
- Handles requests made by crew members, Directors, Supervisors, Production Manager, and Production Supervisor.
- Takes notes during rounds and distributes information to each department afterwards.
- Provides communications to the crew via email, one-on-one meetings and during crew meetings.
- Attend production meetings and provides crew updates.
- Supports studio and production directives.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA