2D Series Compositor
Austin, Texas /
Compositing – C-COMP /
Powerhouse has been trusted with some of the world’s most important brands: Castlevania, Masters of the Universe, Mickey Mouse, Marvel Comics, and DC Comics characters (to name a few). We are also well known for our work in video games and advertising. Having worked with brands like Old Spice, Devolver Digital, New Balance, Airship Syndicate, Coca Cola, Activision, Riot Games, and AMC, Powerhouse Animation offers a wide variety of creative services.
From pre-production tasks like character design and concept design to storyboards and animatics to final turn-key production of traditional animation, motion comics, and commercial animation, we are trusted to turn an idea into animated reality. As a service animation studio, we have worked in almost every style of traditional animation from gritty anime to feature animation to web-based cartoon animation.
We are at a fever pitch for animation and we are looking for the best talent to come and join our team.
Powerhouse Animation is looking for talented 2D Compositors to join our crew of compositors that are known for adding that special Powerhouse polish to all of our projects. Our compositors harmonize all layers and elements to create the final and complete shots.
You would be expected to provide the final touches to all projects similar to what you see on our show reel, seen below:
- Excellent knowledge of compositing workflow; directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, etc.
- Eye for detail, color matching, light and ability to QA own work.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to take direction positively.
- Responsible for creating high quality digital composites and visual effects, seamlessly integrating the various layers of a shot.
- Establishes looks and/or follow style direction.
- Understands and follows production guidelines, solves design and/or effect challenges for key visual effects shots as needed.
- Receives and implements feedback quickly and effectively.
- Collaborates with other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to highest standards and on schedule.