Los Angeles, CA /
Admin – BoZ Admin /
Powerhouse has been trusted with some of the world’s most important brands: Castlevania, Masters of the Universe, Mickey Mouse, Marvel Comics, and DC Comics characters (to name a few). We are also well known for our work in video games and advertising. Having worked with brands like Old Spice, Devolver Digital, New Balance, Airship Syndicate, Coca Cola, Activision, Riot Games, and AMC, Powerhouse Animation offers a wide variety of creative services.
From pre-production tasks like character design and concept design to storyboards and animatics to final turn-key production of traditional animation, motion comics, and commercial animation, we are trusted to turn an idea into animated reality. As a service animation studio, we have worked in almost every style of traditional animation from gritty anime to feature animation to web-based cartoon animation.
We are at a fever pitch for animation and we are looking for the best talent to come and join our team.
Powerhouse Animation is seeking a Production Manager for some upcoming animated series. The Production Manager plays a critical role in the success of our animated productions by assisting with overseeing the show budgets and schedules and are responsible for keeping the show on track.
- Working with the Supervising Producer to create day-to-day tracking schedule for production needs.
- Overseeing schedules and managing the artistic crew and corporate production staff.
- Responsible for long-term and day-to-day running of show’s schedule and all related paperwork.
- Responsible for disseminating schedule information to production personnel and tracking specific production tasks and relaying information to Supervising Producer.
- Responsible for preparing materials for shipping (overseas as well, if applicable), tracking, and distributing materials to the crew.
- Tracking overseas production progress and compliance with scheduled delivery dates.
- Communicating with production, overseas studio, and additional crew on creative notes.
- The Production Manager may do some light accounting work, including tallying up, creating and tracking the costs of retakes, and managing external vendors as needed.
- Proficiency with GSuite, Storyboard Pro, and Photoshop.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in animation production, animation technique, and management required.
- Organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to multi-task a must.
- Must show attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
- A good attitude and overall enthusiasm.
- Strong communication skills while remaining discretion at all times.
- Demonstrated proactive nature, leadership skills and ability to multi-task.
- Willing to work necessary overtime on occasion.