Senior Product Manager
Who we are
PowerTrade is a fast growing crypto trading platform for trading crypto options and other crypto derivatives. Our Android and iOS Apps are live in the respective App Stores, and offer a mobile- first trading experience that’s designed to be simple, fast and focused on trader success.
Our community is what keeps us focussed and dedicated to delivering our best. PowerTrade not only offers a mobile-first crypto options platform, but has also designed the PTF DAO token which governs a treasury covering traders in black-swan events. We want traders to be successful and do everything we can to educate and inform the trading community of opportunities in crypto.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to develop and introduce groundbreaking capabilities to our mobile trading platform.
About the role
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll…
- Understand our company strategy and product vision, to successfully develop and launch new foundational pillars for our trading platform.
- Collaborate with other product managers, engineers, and designers to imagine the future and create innovative products for traders.
- Prioritize a product scope that balances building strong foundations for future development, solving the most meaningful customer use cases, and getting these solutions into users’ hands as quickly as possible.
- Set and maintain a high bar of quality for our product and customers.
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their lives.
You’ll thrive as the Senior Product Manager if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role.
- Are able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- Are a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit — you're self-driven and you don’t need direction.
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex trading applications.
- Have a technical background or application development experience (code, or no-code)
Think you're a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for crypto and trading and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.
Visit our website at https://power.trade/ or find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.