Senior Android Developer
Who we are
PowerTrade is a fast growing crypto trading platform for trading crypto options and other crypto derivatives. Our Android and iOS Apps are live in the respective App Stores, and offer a mobile- first trading experience that’s designed to be simple, fast and focused on trader success.
Our community is what keeps us focussed and dedicated to delivering our best. PowerTrade not only offers a mobile-first crypto options platform, but has also designed the PTF DAO token which governs a treasury covering traders in black-swan events. We want traders to be successful and do everything we can to educate and inform the trading community of opportunities in crypto.
We’re looking for an experienced Android Developer to develop our mobile trading platform.
About the role
As an Android Developer, you’ll…
- Write application code using both Java and Kotlin.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Write clean, composable, and maintainable code.
- Do code reviews with your squad members.
- Maintain a strong emphasis on user experience for mobile app.
- Willingness to contribute ideas to the troubleshooting and resolution of application issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
You’ll thrive as the Android Developer if you:
- At least 3+ years of Android development experience.
- Understanding of Android OS and Android SDK.
- Good at OOP, data structure, algorithms, and SOLID principles.
- Proficient in both Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with developing custom UI for the native components.
- Experience with Android Architect Components such as LiveData, ViewModel, Handling Lifecycles…
- Good understanding of MVP/MVVM architectures for Android, Reactive patterns, and dependency injection.
- Good familiarity with popular libraries and APIs, such as OkHttp, RxJava, RxAndroid, Dagger…
- Experience with concurrency including Thread, Handler, RxJava, Coroutines, and scheduling techniques.
- Experience with Socket, WebSocket to build real-time applications.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving, and growing environment.
- Experience working in crypto space, blockchain is an advantage.
- Decent communication skills in both English & Vietnamese.
Think you're a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for crypto and trading and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.
Visit our website at https://power.trade/ or find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.