Senior Quality Engineer
Who we are
PowerTrade is a fast growing crypto trading platform for trading crypto options and other crypto derivatives. Our Android and iOS Apps are live in the respective App Stores, and offer a mobile- first trading experience that’s designed to be simple, fast and focused on trader success.
Our community is what keeps us focussed and dedicated to delivering our best. PowerTrade not only offers a mobile-first crypto options platform, but has also designed the PTF DAO token which governs a treasury covering traders in black-swan events. We want traders to be successful and do everything we can to educate and inform the trading community of opportunities in crypto.
We’re looking for an experienced Quality Engineer who are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience for our clients.
About the role
As a Quality Engineer, you’ll…
- Drive an Automation first approach for Unit, System and Integrated System testing across the development team, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests to play a key role in driving product quality to keep users satisfied.
- Define, observe, analyze, and report on key QA Metrics using bug tracking systems
- Create test plans and test cases, setting-up testing tools and testing frameworks that can be used inside teams or cross-teams.
- Solve defects, driving investigations into problems and corrective actions relating to recurring problems.
- Problem-solving, solution design automation, and innovating using Quality Engineering practices.
- Review solution documentation, and assist with the analysis and testing of issues when required.
You’ll thrive as the Quality Engineer if you:
- Proven experience as a Quality Engineer.
- Solid knowledge of testing methodologies covering test levels, static test, and dynamic testing.
- Ability to implement automated test cases in a well-structured manner.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and continuously changing environment.
- Ability to coach and motivate developers to ensure their features are of high test-ability.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills, analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Experience working in crypto space, blockchain is an advantage.
- Decent communication skills in both English & Vietnamese.
Think you're a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for crypto and trading and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.
Visit our website at https://power.trade/ or find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.