Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support /
Who we are
PowerTrade is a fast growing crypto trading platform for trading crypto options and other crypto derivatives. Our Android and iOS Apps are live in the respective App Stores, and offer a mobile- first trading experience that’s designed to be simple, fast and focused on trader success.
Our community is what keeps us focussed and dedicated to delivering our best. PowerTrade not only offers a mobile-first crypto options platform, but has also designed the PTF DAO token which governs a treasury covering traders in black-swan events. We want traders to be successful and do everything we can to educate and inform the trading community of opportunities in crypto.
About the Role
We’re building a best-in-class support team, and we're looking for driven customer support professionals to help make sure that our users have an effortless experience getting their problems solved with as little fuss as possible.
- Become an expert user of the PowerTrade platform
- Be the empathetic face of the company to our customers
- Answer inbound email and live chat queries regarding PowerTrade, and our products and services
- Perform customer support and basic technical support in response to escalations pertaining to PowerTrade products and services
- Collaborate with other groups in the company to identify and deliver solutions to customer pain
- Create and maintain knowledge articles in the knowledge base
- Use problem-solving abilities to identify emergent customer issues to share with the larger team
Our Ideal Candidate
- Have empathy for others
- Superb communication skills
- Dogged determination to find solutions to customers' problems
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work remotely with light supervision
- At least 2 years' experience in either technical support or customer support in a Financial Services or Fintech company
- Familiarity with Zendesk or similar support platforms
- Cryptocurrency spot trading knowledge AND/OR knowledge about trading derivatives like Options and Futures.
Think you're a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for crypto and trading and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.
Visit our website at https://power.trade/ or find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.