Senior iOS Engineer
Who we are
PowerTrade is a fast growing crypto trading platform for trading crypto options and other crypto derivatives. Our Android and iOS Apps are live in the respective App Stores, and offer a mobile- first trading experience that’s designed to be simple, fast and focused on trader success.
Our community is what keeps us focussed and dedicated to delivering our best. PowerTrade not only offers a mobile-first crypto options platform, but has also designed the PTF DAO token which governs a treasury covering traders in black-swan events. We want traders to be successful and do everything we can to educate and inform the trading community of opportunities in crypto.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Engineer with solid iOS development experience, who will be responsible for the client side of a dynamic trading platform.
About the role
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you’ll…
- Deliver complete high performance mobile trading applications.
- Ensure the high quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
You’ll thrive as the Senior iOS Engineer if you:
- Proficient with nave mobile technologies:
○ iOS: Objective-C, Swi , and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with offline storage, mul-threaded programming, and performance tuning.
- Experience with modern iOS Architectures: MVVM, MVP VIPER, etc.
- Proficient with Unit and integration tests.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Good understanding of modern mobile design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark.
- Familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Have experience creating highly dynamic user interfaces and working on projects that handle large volumes of real me data.
- Experience working in crypto space, blockchain is an advantage.
- Decent communication skills in both English & Vietnamese.
Think you're a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for crypto and trading and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.
Visit our website at https://power.trade/ or find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.