Social Media Manager
Who we are
PowerTrade is a fast growing crypto trading platform for trading crypto options and other crypto derivatives. Our Android and iOS Apps are live in the respective App Stores, and offer a mobile- first trading experience that’s designed to be simple, fast and focused on trader success.
Our community is what keeps us focussed and dedicated to delivering our best. PowerTrade not only offers a mobile-first crypto options platform, but has also designed the PTF DAO token which governs a treasury covering traders in black-swan events. We want traders to be successful and do everything we can to educate and inform the trading community of opportunities in crypto.
About The Role
As our Social Media Marketing Manager you will lead the social media strategy for PowerTrade. This role requires multi-channel campaign management across YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, website, blogs, and more. We’re offering a full crypto derivatives suite including perpetuals, derivatives, options, along with additional upcoming trading products and features. We want to put your expertise in crypto, options trading and the token ecosystem to work in growing our social media presence. As we grow, you will need to grow and build relevant audiences for each channel and expand our team of social media marketers to spread our mission of being the easiest platform to trade crypto options.
- Lead the social media strategy and content calendar for all PowerTrade channels
- Create and execute multi-channel campaign distribution across YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Clubhouse, Website, blogs, and others.
- Oversee, schedule, and publish daily, weekly, monthly social content while growing relevant audience for each channel
- Manage and interact with community team members on social platforms and streamline user feedback/concerns.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports providing insights on PowerTrade social growth
- Work cross functionally with internal teams including Product and Customer Support to communicate effectively on latest features and campaigns
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 5+ years of relevant working experience in social media and digital marketing
- Has experience in utilizing publishing, analytics and social media management tools to help content creation and drive engagement
- Has deep knowledge executing campaigns with experience in tools including Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Photoshop, and other social media management tools
- Is passionate about PowerTrade and the opportunities in our space
- Has experience with options trading and/or crypto
- Is meticulous, well-organised, and outcome driven
Think you're a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for crypto and trading and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.
Visit our website at https://power.trade/ or find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.