New York, NY
Communications & Culture – Brand & Culture Strategy
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the nation’s leading women’s health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPFA has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) Brand & Culture Team seeks a dynamic and effective Marketing Manager to support on integrated brand marketing initiatives across the Federation, provide support for the affiliates, manage key vendors and platforms like the merchandising store and DAM, manage various paid media projects and drive brand management with regards to our licensing and trademark.
This person will work closely with internal and external teams (including, but not limited to, digital, education, culture and corporate engagement, media, digital products, advocacy and creative) and in particularly servicing our affiliates marketing needs, to deliver marketing tools, assets, develop audience strategy and marketing message framing, and ensure a strong brand strategy exists in all the external facing work that we do, as we aim to drive brand loyalty with a concentrated effort to reach key constituencies, including communities of color, young people, and the LGBTQ community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Integrated Marketing support for various campaigns.
- Affiliate support; inclusive but not limited to asset sharing communications, paid marketing advisement (working closely with digital team), brand management updates and development and dissemination of tool kits.
- Store management - managing shipments, quality control and store inventory management including management of relationship with API, liaison with vendor.
- Paid media project management across campaigns- Health and advocacy related campaign work.
- Brand management inclusive of licensing and trademark.
- Be an ambassador for the brand throughout the Federation , ensuring the organization maintains brand alignment; through campaigns, partnerships and alliances.
- Create ongoing efforts to help employees live the brand and embrace our patient-focused mindset.
- Promote positive relations with internal partners by collaborating to infuse the brand within their respective marketing efforts.
- Work cross-functionally and diplomatically across teams and divisions
- Successfully manage in-house processes from start to finish that helps establish brand efficiency across messaging, digital and content.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years of brand and marketing experience with a proven track record of executing integrated marketing strategies (across earned, owned and paid) that drive awareness, engagement, and loyalty through best in class programs.
PERSONAL QUALITIES /OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, project manage, show attention to detail, and follow-through to completion.
- Proactive, results-oriented, self-starter motivated by an interesting and challenging task.
- Passion for Planned Parenthood mission.
- Strong team player with willingness to roll up sleeves, and dive into work streams with a proven track record in managing external vendors and internal stakeholders of programs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and discuss both analysis and strategy.
- Deep understanding of digital and content strategy and experience in building successful audience programs across various mediums.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America participates in the E-Verify program.