Creative Traffic Manager
Communications & Culture – Brand & Culture Strategy
Full Time - Union
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the national umbrella organization for the nation’s leading network of women’s health care providers, educators, and advocates, serving women, men, teens and families. Planned Parenthood Action Fund is the advocacy and political arm of PPFA. For over 100 years, Planned Parenthood has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and Planned Parenthood Action Fund seeks a dynamic and effective Creative Traffic Manager. This job reports to the Senior Brand Project Director in the Brand and Culture Team of PPFA. The Brand and Culture Team works to deliver a cohesive brand expression for our audiences; broaden the breadth of our equity, values and beliefs; and develop strategies for shifting culture toward positive sexual and reproductive health care and rights.
- This factor is about the substantive focus of the job encompassing the scope, depth and difficulty of the work
- Serve as the primary operations liaison to the creative team including direct administrative support and day to day & team workflow management for the Creative Director
- Serve as owner of project management software (InMotion) for the creative team
- Serve as traffic manager in support of ongoing internal and external video and design projects, in support of the creative team
- This factor focuses on the execution of work and the role on the team for supporting business/operational functions.
- Develop production schedules, production plan and schedules for creative projects in coordination with Creative Director, Associate Creative Director, and Video Director
- Administer contract(s) processes including requesting and executing contracts
- Assist in budget processes for the team not limited to expense tracking, payment processing for contracts, and financial reconciliation
- Assist with rapid response printed and merchandise needs for events, such as deliveries, print products and swag orders
- Other creative production and archiving tasks as needed
- This factor is about the interaction both internally and externally needed to deliver a service, seek collaboration and build effective partnerships.
- Maintain vendor lists, contracts and tracks invoices for vendors, photographers and contract support staff, supports creative retreats and team building efforts
- Staff events in DC for the creative team, providing guidance and support to video or photo vendors on the ground
- Assist the team with travel and expense reporting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs)
- 5+ years of agency, account service, or project / traffic management experience for a creative team
- Administrative experience
- Invoice processing or accounts payable experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of creative production process / creative deliverables
- Passion for our organizational mission
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new software and management tools as needed
- Keen attention to detail, strong work ethic, roll-up-your sleeves attitude
PPFA participates in the E-Verify program. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.