Production Specialist, Digital Fundraising & Supporter Engagement
Development – Direct Response
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the nation’s leading women’s health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPFA has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic and effective Production Specialist, Digital Fundraising & Supporter Engagement who will be responsible for building and coding emails and fundraising and advocacy forms associated with the national email and SMS programs. They will provide quality assurance on all outbound content. The Production Specialist will provide campaign support, technical guidance, and training to affiliate staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds and sends national emails to Planned Parenthood’s supporter lists within our existing eCRM (currently EveryAction). This includes using HTML and CSS code to edit and update email content and themes.
- Builds associated landing pages and forms to help further organization’s fundraising, advocacy, and marketing goals.
- Implements A/B test set-up to help optimize campaigns and drive an innovative and cutting-edge digital program.
- Participates in quality assurance testing for all outbound content and material, including emails, fundraising and advocacy pages, and SMS.
- Serves as a resource for affiliate practitioners and national staff and provides direct support and technical guidance within the digital eCRM platform.
- Helps complete day‐to‐day data operations of the team when necessary, including audience segmentation for emails and SMS.
- Assists in creation of brand-compliant assets needed for email and SMS programs.
- Works with other members of the DFSE team to ensure successful technical execution of digital direct response program.
- Creates and maintains internal documentation and guides for national and affiliate programs.
- Completes special projects as assigned and required.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS required (6 months minimum experience).
- Tech-savvy, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite preferred.
- Experience deploying emails within an eCRM such as EveryAction preferred.
- Issue advocacy or political campaign experience preferred.
- Must be able to perform the above duties between the hours of 9 and 5, and must be able to work outside of business hours as necessary.
PERSONAL QUALITIES /OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Must be goal-oriented and a clear and diplomatic communicator; showcase a positive attitude; have precise attention to detail; excellent organizational skills; high accountability/reliability; computer proficiency/Internet expediency; ability to complete multiple tasks with poise and confidence.
- Must be able to work independently to analyze and resolve technical problems.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and effectively prioritize.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America participates in the E-Verify program.