New York, NY
Operations – Facilities
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the nation’s leading women’s health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPFA has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic and effective eager and collaborative Facilities Specialist. This job reports to the Associate Director, Facilities in the Operations Division of PPFA. The Operations Division provides efficient business solutions with a priority on customer service throughout the organization. Much of the work is external to all PPFA staff, and the incumbent should be comfortable with peer collaboration and problem-solving. Within Facilities, they are also a critical team member and can provide support across all general Facilities functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers a variety of goods and services to the organization, including but not limited to reprographics, general supplies, mail and shipping, and conference room assistance.
- Fulfill both standard, day-to-day operations and on-demand services to staff across the organization.
- Provide process analysis and vendor performance reviews to the Associate Director, Facilities.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable industry certification and experience.
- 3-5 years related work experience, with specific exposure to reprographics operations and mail/shipping.
- Notary certification preferred.
- Specific graphics or visual design background preferred.
- Reprographics and design experience.
- Confident with general technology (MS Office, Google) and relevant graphics tools.
PERSONAL QUALITIES /OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Personable, engaging and conscientious.
- Organized work process.
- Comfortable learning new technologies and systems (e.g. ticketing workflow, online vendor management).
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America participates in the E-Verify program.