Program Manager, Digital Products, Chat/Text
New York, NY
Health Care – Digital Products
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the nation’s leading women’s health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPFA has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic and effective Program Manager to support the Chat/Text program in Digital Products. This individual will manage day-to-day program activities to ensure quality and reach of Planned Parenthood’s Chat/Text program and lead the Spanish language program and bilingual educators.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Spanish language Chat/Text program.
- Translate all new and updated Chat/Text content into Spanish.
- Work with our user experience team to help shape direct user research with Spanish-speaking users, and gather insights from that research.
- Collaborate cross departmentally to advance organization's overall engagement with Spanish speaking communities.
- Manage educator vendor including regular phone check-ins and monthly team meetings.
- Conduct regular review of transcripts to facilitate program improvements and provide coaching requests.
- Review live interactions and reports for assurance of high levels of productivity, including live monitoring and secret shopping.
- Manage systems for delivering and tracking in-person coaching requests, and facilitate systems to ensure coaching happens within one week of the request.
- Assist in new content creation for the Chat/Text program regularly including reviewing the full scripted message library every six months.
- Analyze program data for quality assurance, program improvement and tracking KPIs.
- Support product integration across Digital Products, including the Roo chat bot.
- Assist in design and delivery of educator trainings to improve chatting skills or content knowledge.
- Manage relationship with chat platform vendor. Participate in conferences to share program learnings and improve programmatic partnerships as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Master’s degree in public health, education, social work or related field, or 5 years relevant experience.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills (written, spoken, presentation) in both English and Spanish.
- Extensive knowledge of sexual and reproductive health, effective interventions, program planning and program evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
- Able to effectively balance and execute against competing priorities and maintain outstanding work product(s).
- Fluency in Spanish.
PERSONAL QUALITIES / OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience providing in person sex education a plus.
- Self-motivated problem solver.
- You’re comfortable wearing many hats and working with a small, cross-functional team.Experience working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, learn and process information quickly, and exercise good judgment.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.High ethical standards.Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with ease.
- Knowledge of diverse groups, working within a multicultural workforce, and sensitivity and appreciation to cultural differences
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America participates in the E-Verify program.