Temporary Coordinator, Digital Employee Records & HRIS Data
New York, NY /
Office of the EVP & Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Human Resources /
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the national umbrella organization for the nation’s leading network of women’s health care providers, educators, and advocates, serving women, men, teens and families. Planned Parenthood Action Fund (PPAF) is the advocacy and political arm of PPFA. For over 100 years, Planned Parenthood has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and Planned Parenthood Action Fund (PPAF) seeks an efficient and detail oriented Temporary, Digital Employee Records & Data Coordinator who has a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- The Temporary Coordinator, Digital Employee Records & HRIS Data will ensure continuity in the ongoing work of the HRSS team as it relates to all employee actions, including the processing of new hires and all employee actions as well as facilitating the migration of critical employee documents into the HRIS platform (job descriptions, offer letters and promotion letters). In addition, this Coordinator role will perform maintenance on existing user accounts as needed through the use of all in-system reporting tools, leveraging advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheet spreadsheet tools.
- Processing employee actions and new hires based on incoming requests and onboarding schedule
- Migrating employee and job related documents into in-system employee profiles
- Updating position profiles with relevant job descriptions, working with HRBPs to request new JDs where there are gaps
- Identifying data issues and working with the team to implement mitigations utilizing the
- Updating missing employee artifacts (e. g. employee pictures)
- Assistance with establishing and maintaining databases
- Inputting large volumes of data accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with data integrity and security policies
- Engaging in data analysis within employee database as needed
- The Coordinator will engage directly with the HRSS team and various stakeholders in the larger HR division.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with employee records and working in employee databases preferred (ideally with SAP/SuccessFactors), but not required
- Keen attention to detail when completing routine tasks
- Well-organized and driven to logically structure information
- Candidates should possess the ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks
- Discretion and tact in handling sensitive or confidential information
- Advanced Excel skills are required – candidates must be able to work effectively with spreadsheets and data sets, exporting, transforming and batch loading changes into the HRIS - this means lookup, logic and text formulas, auto-filters, pivot tables etc. - the team reserves the right to conduct an assessment of the candidate’s proficiency
Final offers for this job will be based on capabilities and will be made within the parameters of the PPFA compensation program. Total offer package to include generous vacation + sick leave + paid holidays, individual/family provided medical, dental and vision benefits effective day 1, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid family leave and 401k. We also offer voluntary opt in for Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Transportation/Commuter accounts.
We value a truly diverse workforce and a culture of inclusivity and belonging. Our goal is to attract qualified candidates and encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
PPFA participates in the E-Verify program and is an Equal Opportunity Employer